Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exciting Time

Hello All!
Last night we had Hudson's first soccer game. It is so much to sit with other parents and watch the kids. I feel awkward because I feel like I am to young to be doing this (ha ha)! It is such a proud feeling to watch your children do something they are so passionate about. I look forward to watching all 3 kids do sports, piano, or whatever they feel like doing in the future :)
Hayden has loved preschool. However, with low enrollment they are going to have to cancel the 3-year old preschool. Hayden's daycare teacher will still be the preschool teacher so he will still get that feeling of 'school.' I don't have the heart to tell him there won't be preschool so I'm just going to let him take his bookbag every darn day and pretend that he is going... He will for sure go to 4-year old preschool to prepare him for kindergarten the following year. Little Abby (AKA: Sissy) is growing so fast. She was awfully sick last week with a virus but has bounced out of it. She is so happy and 'full of life'... She just turned 8 months (tear drop).
School is going well for me. I have a student teacher and she is doing a really nice job. I also have an assistant in my room this year that works with a child one on one. Other than school, home, walk, bed... that's about it with me. Anthony just celebrated another year last week. I had gotten him Vikings tickets whom play the Bears. Him and I are going to have a BLAST that weekend. Jeff and Lori will be down to be with the kids that night. I hope everyone is loving the fall weather... WE ARE!!! We really enjoy going to the Preston football games! Have a great weekend everyone and be safe!

No comments: