Friday, January 30, 2009

Here Comes The Bride~

Hello Friends~
We will be in Armstrong next weekend for Nicole Felkey's wedding. She and Joe are getting married in Estherville on Saturday afternoon with a reception to follow. What a SUPER exciting time for them (us too). It seems like forever since we have seen all of the Felkey's and we are very excited to see them. Our family from Montana and the Cities will be there as well. YEEE HAWWWW!!!!! I'll post pictures and more details next weekend. Good luck to Nicole and Joe for a wonderful day and evening!
All is good in Preston. It was a fast week, but uneventful (which is soooooo okay) :) I worked at school tonight until 8:30. Anthony brought the kids down and we all went out for pizza, and then Hudson and I went back up to school. It feels good to get ahead of the game for a week or so. I HATE feeling behind in lesson plans, seating arrangements, and just cleaning. Ugh! It felt good to get ahead. Plus I had Hudson's good help!
Mr. Hayden Joseph got his hair cut this week. I will take a picture and post soon. Its so cute, and really needed it. When he was really little it would curl, where now it was getting a bit shaggy. We love his new 'mohawk.'
Abby has had a great week. She loves daycare and loves the kids there. She's standing, but no steps yet. I was hoping she'd be walking for Aunt Nicole's wedding... if not, that's A-OKAY too!
Anthony is busy at work right now. This coming week he'll be at a school all week in Wisconsin. He leaves Sunday and will be back late Thursday night. The kids and I will slumber party all week.
We booked a family vacation for this summer. We are headed to Disney World. We're staying in a resort on/right beside Disney. We're going to go for 6 nights/7 days and literally may not be able to wait!!! We can't wait to see the kids and their reactions. WHO CARES if they don't remember the details... its about making memories and seeing the twinkle in their eye right now! Hopefully we'll be able to go back when they are a little older too! Can't wait!!!!
Have a fun weekend everyone and Go Steelers!

3 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

how exciting! big week at your house and I bet your vacation will be AMAZING with all your kids. They will love it! I am 26 and it is STILL my favorite place on earth!

Amy Hoyer said...

Woot Woot- Go Steelers is right!!
I can't believe that you cut Hayden's hair- sent me a picture. Are you guys headed to Armstrong on Friday morning?? Hopefully we will be able to see you guys next for a bit, but we understand that you will be super busy. Talk to you later-
love love-
Samy Hoyer

Michelle said...

Loved your blog! What an exciting time. I bet your vacation isn't coming soon enough! The kids will enjoy it, as I'm sure you will too :) Have a great week!