Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1 Tooth(less)

Our Hudson lost his first tooth tonight! Yeah for Hudson... He will be 7 in August, so we knew it was getting close. In fact, the other one has already popped through behind it, so we knew it was time. At first he was super chicken, but once I put on the magic medicine (AKA: a drop on infant Tylenol) he said it didn't hurt at all. Funny how that works, huh?!?
All is fine at the Felkey household. Life is busy, but good. We're looking forward for Spring... We're really hoping it means no more visits to Medical Associates for pediatrician appointments. Hayden has an ear infection in his 'bad' ear (the one that failed when he had his hearing checked). He was put on an antibiotic, and was in bed at 5:00 today. Poor Hootie :(
Miss. Abby is getting closer to walking. She took one step tonight. We call her lazy bones. She likes her brothers to do everything for her, and they do :)
Work is good for Anthony and I. I'm REALLY ready for spring break. I love my 19 darlings, but I'm ready for a break away from them... as I'm sure they are ready for a break away from me as well... (naaaaa).... :)
Happy Week All~
Erica

1 comment:

Amy Hoyer said...

What did the tooth fairy bring?? I will have to send Hudson a tooth box. Poor Hootie, I hope he gets to feeling better soon, Madi has a little ear infection too.
When is your Spring Break??