Saturday, June 13, 2009

5 million years

Grandpa and Grandma Felkey came to Hudson's special day at school
Hudson made a fabulous crow

Abby (now 17 months) at Preston Days

Anthony driving a Chopper in the parade. The boys rode with and threw candy

Hudson and Hayden both get to play t-ball this year!


Okay... I know its been 5 million years since I've blogged. I really enjoy doing it, I just find it hard to find 10 minutes to do so. I will be better :) All is great! School is out for summer. I love teaching, but I also really love being a full-time mom. I have said this before... I am a much better mom when working. We've already been park hopping and are gearing up for our vacation this week. We decided months ago that we were going to save up and take the kids to Florida. We are leaving Friday and will be gone a week. Anthony and I think this is more about seeing 'their' faces as to whether they will remember it or not. Needless to say we are really looking forward to it. We had practice over spring break flying with the kids to Montana, so we truly feel like pros (ha ha).
As most of you know we put our house on the market. At first we were thinking we wanted to move to Clinton. I rolled the van with Abby last year and this past winter I was a true chicken on snowy type days. We thought there would be so much more for us to do, etc... but now we're leaning towards staying in Preston. We still are selling our home and will look for different one. We shall see what becomes... Just call us wishy-washy Felkey's :) We know.. we know...


Tomorrow is the Bible School Program at our church. I taught 4- year - olds this year. If you haven't taught nine 4-year-olds before you should. 4th graders are MUCH EASIER :) I loved every minute of it though. Many good memories to share.


Blessings to all... I promise to a better blogger!

No comments: