Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Turning Leaves

My favorite season is by far fall. I love the color of the leaves... I think I've posted that already but I really do!
All is good in the Felkey household. Anthony and I are gearing up for the BIG Vikings vs. Bears game at Solider Field this weekend. It isn't often (never with Abby) that the two of us just get away. It will be so much fun. We are hoping to take the train into Chicago on Saturday and do some 'shopping' (ha ha) and just hang out in the city Saturday night. The game is on Sunday so we'll take the train back into Chicago on Sunday. I have a feeling we'll be in the city VERY early to capture EVERY moment of the Vikings! I'm so afraid we're going to get beat up with our Vikings gear on! :)
The kids are all good! Abby is SO CLOSE to crawling. She is saying and doing so many new things. Tonight it was Uh-Oh. She is so dramatic when she says it too. Hudson tries so hard to get her to say Hudson. Sometimes I'll just say, "Oh Hudson Abby just said your name." It makes him feel so special! Hootie Boy is more for doing "Shake your bootie" with her. He loves, loves, loves to dance with her!
Hudson had a field trip today to a greenhouse, a corn maze, and the interpretive center in Maquoketa. He said they went to a 'real' haunted house and it had 3 levels. He said the kids went to the 3rd floor even. I asked him why he didn't go, and he said, "I'm too Bauk Bauk like a chicken." :) AND HE IS!!!
Hayden goes to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class on Thursday. He's already mapping out who he will be sitting by on the bus (because that is SO IMPORTANT).. Gosh he's just like his dad! HA HA!!!! When I went on a bus ride this past summer with him to the zoo he was mostly concerned about who he was going to sit by AND what I was packing for lunch.
Anthony continues to be very busy with work. He mowed tonight and is hoping he won't have to again until spring.
School is good for me. Today there were many of my parents there for school lunch week. We have wonderful families at Eagle Heights. Tomorrow is inservice in the afternoon. Oh the joy!
Happy Hump Day All!
Love,
E

No comments: