Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a Night!

Hello my friends and family from around the world (or at least a couple states). Its that time of year again. F-A-L-L. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I love the smell of fall, the cool weather, the football, and of course the chili! Anthony worked for some friends of ours today in the field. They are great people and great friends! They have 2 little boys and our Hayden is best friends with their Hayden. I am very sure that there WILL be many more posts in the years to come about Hootie and Hayden.
Hudson had soccer today. We just love watching him. He really works hard and for being in kindergarten really is good (bragging... sorry)! They lost today (1-0), but man did they ever have fun! After soccer the kids and I cleaned, took naps, and then we went to my cousin's cabin for an awesome fire! It is in a tucked in area out in the country. It REALLY reminds me of Gilligan's Island in Ringsted. Does anyone remember Gilligans? There were plenty of kids out at the fire. They played football, ate hot dogs, and played tag. Abby and I sat around the fire enjoying the conversation.
Anthony is super busy at work right now. The farmers are pretty much in the field now and so Anthony is to the rescue. School is good for me. I have had a student teacher in my room and this Thursday will be her last day. I'm ready to have my little darlings back :) FYI: It has been exactly 1 year since I graduated with my Masters!! YEEEEEE HAW!!!
Happy week everyone. Thanks for taking time to be apart of our lives.. Have a great week!

No comments: